> Now, maybe I'm alone thinking this, but I would be happy if you omitted
> stuff like "F**K", "S**T" or anything related from the emails you post on
> this list.

You probably are. :-)  As you can see below, you are also grossly
mis-representing what Pier actually wrote (by implying that he violated
netiquette by capitalizing).  His comment was non-offensive (and
accurate;-).  I've certainly used f**k on the list in the past (usually
followed by the word "up"), and have no intention of changing when that is
the best description (or at least until the PMC rules otherwise:).

I rarely agree with Pier, but this is the exception.  If you had a problem
with Chris's post, it should have gone to the list.  If you'd called a vote
and won, then Chris can't complain.

> Of course, I'm not the police, and I am not impersonating anyone by saying
> this, but as I felt about the MinTC posts, I'm just stating my personal
> opinion.
>
> > I strongly disagree with you, Remy, especially for the tone you used in
> your
> > private email to Chris. I might be a f***ed up flamethrower, but I try
> be
> > politically correct. Before going out "impersonating" the Tomcat-DEV
> > community, I would have preferred you asked (at least) some of your
mates
> > over there at Sun (like Craig, who's also an ASF member).
>

> --
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>