>> NSIS is OSS so keep.
>
>Sure, no problem.
>
>The licensing terms seems ok to me, so I wanted to see if the
>community was
>ok about it (apparently not).
>
>So even if this installer is provided in addition to other OSS based
>installers, it's not ok ? Since when is this project refusing
>contributions
>from companies, BTW ? There's no explicit endorsement required, and no
>blinking ZeroG ad we'll have to put anywhere. They'll also provide the
>installer script.

I don't refuse anything, just expose that I'd rather like an OSS
Java installer.

>Note: Did you notice what the httpd project was using for its
>installers
>(http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/binaries/win32/apache_2.0.35-
>win32-x86-no_
>ssl.msi) ? Doesn't seem OSS to me ...

Yes you're right and I was thinking at them will clicking 'send button'
for my previous email
(I was hopping you didn't find it too quickly ;) ).

Yes, Apache HTTP team use M$ stuff for 1.3 and 2.0 but I'm not
a commiter there so...