I believe Apache httpd server is using MSI and InstallShield -
and this is neither cross-ASF nor free.

I'm not sugesting an exclusive deal with InstallAnywhere -
we can try one of the OSS installers in parallel ( if
someone has the time to do so ) and if they provide the
same features, we'll just default to the free one.

I'll change my vote to +0 - I don't have time for that,
but if someone else wants to spend the time with a better
cross platform installer - I think he should be able to
choose the tool he wants.

Costin