Hola,

isapi_redirector2.dll has started to load and log this night :) and is
giving me a beautiful NPE when trying the ajp13 connector from tc33,
it's suppoused to work, ?

i have some caveats about the way the default logger logs by default ;),
the code is trying printf to stderr, what can i do? into IIS there is no
stderr to log to by default,

i'll need to readd the register keys for default logger file and log
level  :(, It seems to me rather messy because i will need to override
and/or ignore those properties setted in the wk2.p file, to, at least,
be consistent and to have only one place to configure log..

ANother Caveat is the serverRoot property, there is no serverRoot
available here in CrapLand ;), i've mimic the serverRoot with a registry
value, but it seems to me that the default config values should be more
agnostic..

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega