What about those forced closed connections, and not closed sockets?

> We need now people to test jk 1.2.0 against
> apache 1.3/2.0 on windows (and windows/cygwin ?).
> Also we need testing for iplanet.

Apache 2.0.39+ with Tomcat 4 is ok on WIN2K, but has problems on XP. It
would be great if someone can run that on the other XP machine, but on
the other hand doesn't really matter because of afd.sys bug on XP (MSKB
article Q317949).

MT.