Very strange..

I looked at the patch, I think we should spend more time on that, the
sleep doesn't look good and I'm afraid we may have some problems
with the CS.

The worker was supposed to be thread safe, like a servlet - and
so far it works in most cases. But all thread problems are
difficult to trace, and if we can't find the real problem I'm
ok with using the pool - but with a different patch if possible.

I run tests with jk2 and it seems to work fine ( -c 100).

Costin