Mmm.

It would appear I can only get the session if the value is defined in the
Context in server.xml. Ie I cannot define it in the default location in
server.xml (where the catalina SingleSIgnOn is commented) and expect it to
work.

Is this correct? And if so, can I achieve what I want to, ie a valve for all
contexts?

John

--
John Baker, BSc CS.