On Mon, 1 Jul 2002, Ignacio J. Ortega wrote:

> [...]

worker.jni would call AprImpl and have System.out, System.err redirected.

This will allow us to execute any existing java program, without the
need to change it to interpret some system properties or do anything
special.

Well, the current code is not doing that - we do call
 static void main( String args[], String stdout, String stderr ).

I personally think we should call the 'real' main(String args[]),
there is little value in creating another startup mechanism.