Also, you probably ought to include the XML parser (Xerces 2.1.0) with the
LE edition of TC5 (If it does fix it).

Does Sun JDK1.4 come with Xerces or Crimson? I thought I read that it was
supplied with a version of Xerces, but the source that comes with it has
org.apache.crimson..... stuff in it.

Dave.