David Oxley wrote:
> Also, you probably ought to include the XML parser (Xerces 2.1.0) with the
> LE edition of TC5 (If it does fix it).

I plan to propose to get rid of the LE edition with 5.0.x.

The idea would be that:
- we bundle a parser, since not even the one included in JDK 1.4 would work
- we would only bundle OSS binaries (most of the rest is either a bit
useless, or got integrated wither in JDK 1.3 or 1.4)

So the 5.0.x binaries would actually look a bit like the current LE
versions.

A formal proposal will be posted on that when it is time to release
milestones.

Remy