> De: Mladen Turk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> Enviado el: 23 de septiembre de 2002 9:06
> Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Asunto: [JK2] uriMap vhosts

Hola Mladen:

I agree with the introduction including the new vhost:* form, FYI
uriEnv, when the host is not setted, responds that host is "*" :), the
interpretation about _default_ ( or Global i prefer ) mappings is
correct, and i know Costin did that this way because i asked so, map the
capabilities of isapi in jk..

> Now my question is are there any ideas how to differentiate
> the default
> host and its mappings from the _default_ mappings for every host
> (default and all the vhosts) in the w2.p.

There is no difference, if one needs to map a Java context to one the
alias of the default server, the only way to do it, is to think about
the default server, exactly as any other VS, it has a name ( well in
fact a namespace that includes localhost, any ip variation , the host
name and some more), and do explicit mappings with the name to which one
want to associate the Java Context, i see no problem with this..

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega