Jon Scott Stevens wrote:
on 2002/10/24 9:23 PM, "Glenn Nielsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am running scarab B13 using Tomcat 4.1.x, JDK 1.3.1, and the
SecurityManager.
I would have to go back and look at my config to see how I am doing it.
Once again, we are just testing scarab and working through how we want to
configure modules, attributes, etc. for our needs. Wemay not have tried
whatever
feature causes the problem.  Do you have an example of how to trigger it?

It is a startup error. Did you have to do anything special to re-order the
Xerces in your classpath?

I just checked.  I removed xerces related apis from common/endorsed and put
them in server/lib. That removed them from the jar's visible to the scarab webapp.
But left them available for the container to use.  This is using JDK 1.3.1.

Regards,

Glenn