Hi,

Some important fixes went into JK since 4.1.15, some of which were in the Java side. I plan to abandon the current 4.1.15 alpha and make a new 4.1.16 alpha release of Tomcat, to pick up those changes. This release looks good on paper, and could be considered for promotion to Beta or Stable (GA for the purists ;-) ). At the same time, I'll also release a new 5.0.1 alpha.

It would be good to have updated native connectors at the same time or before.

I'm posting this to confirm that all the fixes which were needed in JK are in.

Thanks,
Remy