Bill Barker wrote:

> [...]

It's not that I don't care about this issue but this thread has been getting out
of control for me to read and respond.  I just wanted this heated
discussion/argument/flaming to settle down before I jump in.  I agree with
Martin that too many distributions can be confusing for users.  I vote for one
distribution with options to disable whatever you don't want.  Simple yet
everyone gets only what they want.

Amy