Costin,

are you planning to tag the modeler workspace to reflect all you recent changes (once they are completed of course)? Something like MODELER_2_0_alpha (I'm not good for name) will be helpfull. Also, is this module supposed to build by itself? Right now the build.xml has a dependency on jakarta-commons. Bundling Tomcat 5 source creates huge zip file (>50mg) mostly due to jakarta-commons source dependency. If the dependency is not required, I would be happy to help fixing the build.xml..

-- Jeanfrancois

Remy Maucherat wrote:

Henri Gomez wrote:

Remy Maucherat wrote:

Henri Gomez wrote:

It seems that latest JTC / CATALINA require now a post 1.0 modeler.

Did there is release plan for modeler 1.1 ?

As it is the central piece of the JMX features in Tomcat 5.0, I don't think we are ready for a freeze-and-release yet.

Ok, so I'll have to include the HEAD modeler in my eclipse.

At least for now. You can use the download target to build it easily.

Remy