Is the embedded working in 5.0?
I've kill myself trying to make that operable, and the only one I've
succeeded is the 4.0.6, but only when I put the entire distribution in a
single jar or unpack all the classes, or make a 4k classpath.

By the way, can we make a build for 5.0 that will be like sun's j2ee?

MT.