Kurt Miller a écrit :

From: "Henri Gomez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

It was u_long before I change it in in_addr_t and then change
it back to u_long.

Oh. I guess I should have done a bit more research.;-) I just started
attempting to get mod_jk going on sparc64 a few days ago. However, using a
u_long for laddr is the cause of jk_resolve failing on OpenBSD/sparc64. The
memcpy at the end copies all zeros into rc->sin_addr when u_long is used.

There are some other issues going on with mod_jk OpenBSD/sparc64, so its not
yet working even with this corrected. Given that, it may not make sense to
hold up the release for this. I will need to put in more time to investigate
the next issue.

OpenBSD-3.3/sparc64 uses Apache 1.3.27 so this is not an issue with the new
APR code. I tested releases 1.2.1 - 1.2.5 on OpenBSD/sparc64 and they all
don't work. It wasn't until recently that I had time to start investigating
it. I'll post patches here as I make progress.

The correct behaviour will be to use in_addr_t, but it don't works on iSeries (even if it's defined, I couldn't find the correct include).

To fix the problem we could use a #define BSD64 ? to make use of in_addr_t until we make more works ?

Just provide the correct defined var for BSD/SPARC64