Kurt Miller a écrit :
From: "Henri Gomez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The future will be mod_jk2, and I think we should focus on it after the
1.2.5 release.

Ok. I jumped in on this thread because I thought that a new problem was
introduced, but that is how it was in prior releases. I can report 1.2.5
works fine on OpenBSD-current/i386. I will keep working on

OpenBSD/sparc64

and post patches here when it is working. If there's a 1.2.6 release

maybe

they can be incorporated then.

Surely, jk 1.2.6 could be the release with OpenBSD/sparc64 support, we should fix this hack around the in_addr_t and of course add the Ipv6 support since an IP adress won't fix into a 32 bits integer for too long.

Work on patch and we'll see how to make them useable for other OS,
I think the rigth way is via in_addr_t

I done more testing this morning and have determined that the u_long is the
only bug preventing mod_jk from working on OpenBSD/sparc64. The other issues
on OpenBSD/sparc64 that I was referring to seem to be related to my install
of tomcat 4.0.6. I setup a new tomcat 4.1.27 install on a different box and
mod_jk on OpenBSD/sparc64 works fine with it (with the datatype change).

Is it too late to incorporate a change for the 1.2.5 release? You and David
Rees have pointed out the in_addr_t is the correct type to use for
inet_addr. Would it not make sense to change it to that and have a define
for the iSeries? I would supply a patch, but I don't have an iSeries
available.

If it works on all platform (except iSeries), it should be changed to in_addr_t. I'll take a look to see where the type is defined to add the missing include. Stay tuned