Dear all,
        May someone enlighten me on why my session is being invalidated
when I close a browser window? I am doing this in one of two ways - the
application close icon on the top right of the window, or a simple:

Does anyone have any experience of this? The session is being killed and
thus so is my app. I will submit this query to the user list, but
thought it appropriate for this list as I am getting the same result
from multiple instances of TC on different servers, implying it is not a
configuration issue as first suspected.

Thanks

Paul.