----- Original Message -----
From: "Remy Maucherat" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2003 2:00 AM
Subject: Re: [5.0.7] New build by Sunday

> Bill Barker wrote:
> >>All the bugs so far are with the (brand new) procrun for NT. Bugs 18220,
> >>21279 (IMO, to make things more reliable and keep it simple, procrun
> >>should wait for the child VM to die before stopping everything, rather
> >>than simply waiting until the stop method returns), 22174.
> >>5.0.8 is good enough :)
> >
> > It turns out that I had a bit of spare time this afternoon to look at
this.
> > I can give you a tomcat(w) that fixes 21279 and 22174.  The binaries
will be

> Great :)
>
> > for my code, since I don't have CVS access here, and don't feel like
doing
> > the merge with JFC's commit manually.
>
> I'm confused. I saw your commits and new binaries. What's missing ?

JFC made commits in the morning (for better cygwin support).  However,
looking at his, they only affect the debug build, not the release build that
I checked in.

> Thanks,
> Remy

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) listed above as the
intended recipient(s), and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and
CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not an intended recipient, you may not read, copy, or
distribute this message or any attachment. If you received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and then delete all copies of this
message and any attachments.

In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent through the
Internet is not secure. Do not send confidential or sensitive information, such as
social security numbers, account numbers, personal identification numbers and
passwords, to us via ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail.