On Tue, Nov 11, 2003 at 11:45:45AM -0500, Kurt Miller wrote:
> > How come this confusion about the latest version of mod_jk2? With the
> > jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.2X, a mod_jk2 version 2.0.4 is distributed.
> > With
>
> For the java side, when tomcat is built it pulls from jtc HEAD. I'm not sure
> why this is. Maybe someone else could elaborate on this?

I noticed this too.  I tried to build jk2 from
jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.29-src.tar.gz and it really didn't work.
Several mappings from workers2.properties were broken.  The version
string in jk_globals.h is "2.0.3".

Can we get a status update on the state of the world with regards to
jk/jk2?  Is CVS approaching stable?  What is left to do?  And, more
importantly, what version currently released should we point users to?

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Some people have a way with words, while others... erm... thingy.