Kurt Miller a écrit :

From: "Glenn Nielsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Perhaps the mod_jk connector should not be released with Tomcat 4/5 since

it

has its own release cycle and we are already doing separate releases of
these.

Regards,

Glenn

Would this work...

When a stable version of mod_jk or mod_jk2 is released put the stable jar
files in the
jakarta/tomcat-connectors/jk(2)/binaries/ directories. Then have Tomcat 4/5
use the released stable jars instead of building them.

If this works, then it may also serve as a way for users to upgrade both the
native and the java side when a new jk/jk2 release is made.

I think that we should decouple jk/jk2 release from tomcat3/4/5 release, in some case jk 1.2.x add a faster release rate that tomcats :)