Accept: */*

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
ETag: W/"1934-1068549702000"
Last-Modified: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 11:21:42 GMT
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 14:59:56 GMT
Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
Connection: close

(lol)

Maybe Jan's changes to charset handling caused that.
If charset is not explicitely added, I think it should not be added to content-type either.

Other than that, 5.0.14 looks quite good :)

I have fixed it, but the patch which caused it is not very optimal, as it uses String concatenations. IMO, if the user sets the full String (including the charset) using setContentType, then we should probably use it rather than reconstruct it again.

I'll do a performance analysis to make sure there are no regressions (after all, similar problems could have been introduced).

Rémy