Henri Gomez wrote:

Did you see my request for release delay ?

The POST patch is important, and I'd like to see it in jk2 2.0.4, I think I may delay the release for one week if others tomcat-dev agreed.

I wan't to make the behaviour configurable, ie abort or/not if Tomcat
failed during sending the reply and if Tomcat get the request but didn't
send the reply, configuration should be at worker level since the
admins/devels know about the remote side application level.

Gleen, Jf, Mladen, Kurt, are you agree to delay the jk2 release for one
week, time for us to include these code in both jk and jk2 and make it
configurable ?

Vote please

Nobody object ?

Great, I'll delay the jk 2.0.4 release to next week, time for me to
add the POST recovery configurable schema and for US to fix some of
the still open bugzilla reports.

Gentlemens, IIS, JNI, modules dependances and others are waiting for us.