oh yeah, and the bugs have been fixed :) (27296,27259)

-----Original Message-----
From: Filip Hanik (lists) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 8:10 AM
To: Tomcat Developers List
Subject: RE: [5.0] Next release

end of next week sounds good.
I have some very minor fixes, and they I have to update the documentation.

After that I will start working on the following:

1. Node merging, improve on the merge algorithm when two cluster nodes find
each other
2. A primary/secondary replication solution, to be used if you have sticky
sessions, for big clusters and faster performance

Filip