----- Original Message -----
From: "Amy Roh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 9:00 AM
Subject: Re: [5.0] Next release

> > - plenty of admin webapp patches need to be merged; Amy and Larry were
> > the last persons seen maintaining this feature, so can one of you two do
> > it if you have time ?
>
> Haven't had much time to spend on admin lately.  Let me try to spend some
> time on admin before the next release to update.  Let me know if you're
> aware of any patches other than the ones that come up in bugzilla when I
> query for tomcat 5 admin.

Well, there is always the Gumpy build failures :).  I don't know how soon
Struts is to its next release, so I don't know how important it is to "fix"
this.

> Thanks,
> Amy

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) listed above as the
intended recipient(s), and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and
CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not an intended recipient, you may not read, copy, or
distribute this message or any attachment. If you received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and then delete all copies of this
message and any attachments.

In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent through the
Internet is not secure. Do not send confidential or sensitive information, such as
social security numbers, account numbers, personal identification numbers and
passwords, to us via ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail.