Hi Kurt,
> I like the idea of this and the text is good. I would think you would need
> to cover how to install if the user is using a
> non-default directory structure. I'm not sure if its common on Netware and
> W32, but the *BSD's each use different locations for conf
> and modules.
right, that's missing; will add soon.

> I'd like to see the mod_jk2.conf. At what location in httpd.conf should it
> be included? You probably want to be specific about that.
hmm, since we have fixed recently the hooks it shouldnt matter anymore where you load
mod_jk2;
here's the rest od my minimal config, and my main goal was that the host:port does
only appear _once_ in the config:
http://www.gknw.com/development/apache/docs/win32/mod_jk2/
http://www.gknw.com/development/apache/docs/win32/mod_jk2/min_w2.properties

another thing we should get around are the sometimes nasty defaults:
if you specify f.e. myworkers2.prop as file, but have also a workers2.properties in
the conf dir, then _both_ are used by mod_jk2, this isnt a good behavior; but
unfortunately I had no time yet to look at this closer...

> Just a nitpick, but you may want to change 'volume' to 'drive' for win32.
ups! copy&paste error, will fix.

Guenter.