Hi,
I once looked at writing a "PHP Servlet."  I know the CGI and JSP
servlets fairly well, and it seemed not too terrible a task.  But after
reading the PHP spec, I realized it was a serious effort if I wanted to
implement a meaningful subset of the PHP spec.  So I backed off and
pursued other projects (unrelated, in the OpenJMS space).

Do I think it'd be useful?  Definitely.  I always see and hear people
clamoring over the ease of development PHP brings to the table.  So the
ability to combine PHP with everything else tomcat offers would really
add flexibility and power to tomcat.  I think users would like it and I
don't think our competitors offer something like this.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

directly
>with TC.
>Are there any thoughts on the subject, or perhaps someone is already
>working
>on it?
>Anyhow I'd like to hear are there any pros or cons, and finally are
there
>any interest of doing that at all.
>

>MT.

and notify the sender.  Thank you.