Perl)
> > > directly with TC.
>
>> What do you mean by 'integrate'? Have tomcat handle PHP
>> requests by some means?

>mod_php inside TC.

>I found out that TC is only 8% slower the Apache2.x.
>So if I need PHP and JSP, the Apache2 is total overhead.

So at last year's JavaOne conference, it was mentioned that Tomcat was
going to support PHP.  I thought that odd, since this community itself
wasn't talking about it necessarily.  I think what it really was getting
to was JSR 223, which deals with interoperability between scripting
languages (PHP being the first candidate) and Java.

I do not know what is happening with JSR 223...

Jeff Tulley  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
(801)861-5322
Novell, Inc., The Leading Provider of Net Business Solutions
http://www.novell.com