Which watchdog is it?  Can you send me the other part (tld and tag handler)
of it?

If the tag is of a TAGDEPENDENT body type, then its body is should not
be evaluated.  It used to be evaluated in XML syntax, which is wrong and
which is what the patch intend to fix.  If this is the case, then the
golden file for the watchdog test should be replaced.

-Kin-man