Hi,
I personally am not aware of JSP compilers that use BCEL or another
bytecode modification library to generate their class files.

You know Servlet Spec compatibility requires env-entry/resource-ref
support and therefore at least a slim JNDI implementation...

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

Jasper
>? I'm currently toying with trying to start a new JSP compiler project
>to go with Winstone (servlet engine), and so started looking at things
>like XSLTC for ideas. I noticed it was using BCEL, and in doing so
>avoided the need for more than a JRE.
>
>Do any of you know of a JSP compiler already existing that uses this
>approach ? More importantly .... do any of you know of a reason why
this
>would be a bad idea ?
>
>Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks in advance,
>
>Rick Knowles
>-----
>Servlet v2.4 container in a single 140KB jar file ? Try Winstone
>(http://winstone.sf.net/) <http://winstone.sourceforge.net/>

and notify the sender.  Thank you.