Andy Armstrong wrote:
(posted to the right list now - oops)

I'm just making sure the Lotus Domino connector works with the latest jk2 version. As a preamble to that I usually make sure I can get mod_jk2 working with Apache 2 as a kind of baseline. This time I'm getting stuck. Is there an incompatibility between a mod_jk2 built from the current CVS and the 5.0.27 binary build at jakarta.apache.org?

It works on my machine (Apache/2.1.0-dev (Unix) DAV/2 mod_jk2/2.0.5-dev) May be that is a problem with IPV6: Use 127.0.0.1 instead of localhost.

I get encouraging looking debug from it but requests that should be mapped using [uri:] in workers2.properties don't seem to get outside of Apache (which 404s). Requests using <LocationMatch> in httpd.conf result in a 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable and the following in the Apache error log:

[error] lb_worker.service() all workers in error or disabled state
[error] mod_jk2.handler() Error connecting to tomcat 120000, status 503

My httpd.conf looks like this

LoadModule jk2_module modules/mod_jk2.so
JkSet config.file conf/workers2.properties

<LocationMatch "/*.jsp">
    JkUriSet group lb:lb
</LocationMatch>

and workers2.properties is like this

[logger]
level=DEBUG

[lb:lb]
debug=10

[channel.socket:localhost:8009]
debug=10
tomcatId=localhost:8009

[uri:/servlets-examples/*]
debug=10

[uri:/jsp-examples/*]
debug=10

Other info:
Apache/2.0.49 (Unix) mod_jk2/2.0.5-dev
Linux 2.4.22-1.2188.nptlsmp #1 SMP (Fedora Core #1)
Tomcat 5.0.27 binary from jakarta.apache.org