jean-frederic clere wrote:

Andy Armstrong wrote:

(posted to the right list now - oops)

I'm just making sure the Lotus Domino connector works with the latest jk2 version. As a preamble to that I usually make sure I can get mod_jk2 working with Apache 2 as a kind of baseline. This time I'm getting stuck. Is there an incompatibility between a mod_jk2 built from the current CVS and the 5.0.27 binary build at jakarta.apache.org?

Well I couldn't help much these time, but I strongly recommand to make a jk 1.2.6 and jK2 2.0.5 release as soon as possible since fixes and features has been added and users could be stuck since TC 5.0.x and jk/jk2 release cycle are very differents.