Hi,
> http://jakarta.apache.org/~hgomez/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk-1.2.6/
I've just tried to build on Linux, and it breaks in jki_connect.c on two boxes, SuSE
7.2 and SuSE9, on the first because no in_addr_t, on the second because its defined as
struct and not ulong;
furthermore I had exactly the same issue with another project, and we killed in_addr_t
usage.
If you do a Google for in_addr_t you can directly see that this is a problem on many
platforms, seems to me that some have it defined as unsigned long, others as struct,
and the rest doesnt have it defined at all...
I will this weekend examine this further, unless someone beats me...

but I think this is a big showstopper, and we should probably hold the release until
this is fixed...

Guenter.