From: Patrick Lacson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2004 2:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: building tomcat source in eclipse

I searched the archives regarding my question and found nothing.

Has anybody successfully built the tomcat 5 source tree from within
eclipse?  If so could share your .project and .classpath file?

I want to build and run tomcat from within eclipse, launching it as a
Java Application within the IDE.

thanks,
patrick