Thanks for your email.

This is an auto response to confirm we have received your email.

If you are wishing to check the whereabouts of an order please use our order tracker
at  -

http://www.seetickets.com/tracker

have your reference number and email address handy!

If you wish to change your delivery address, we have an on-line address change
facility. Please send a blank
e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with your reference number and the last four digits of the
card used to place the order
in the subject line.

Many thanks for booking with See Tickets

If your query is urgent  we can be contacted by telephone on *0871 22 00 260 24 hours
a day.

*For customers outside UK please call us on +44 115 912 9000