Peter Rossbach wrote:
Cool,

that mean I checkout httpd 2.1 and all is working?
How I can find some mod_ajp configuration documentation?
   All new elements and option and a example for loadbalancing

Can you please, add some documentation ( jk/xdocs) that let people find the
      new module and configuration ?

Done.

Thanks Peter

jean-frederic clere schrieb:

Remy Maucherat wrote:

jean-frederic clere wrote:

Peter Rossbach wrote:

Hello,

I have two simple question to the new mod_ajp:

Can we add a small documentation how people can compile and configure
the new mod_ajp? The mailing list are tell us a lot informations, but
please can someone desicribe the current state?

The developement of the proxy ajp has been moved to httpd-2.1.

To make sure I got everything right: so all the code and dev is done there now ?

Yes.

BTW, who's a committer on httpd ?

I and Mladen ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).

Cheers