Remy Maucherat wrote:

I checked out the CVS. Very impressive.
(here, I'd like to ask about httpd 2.2 release date, but I think it wouldn't be very wise)

At the same time, j-t-c could be due for a reorganization: it's hard to separate current code from old stuff.

That's correct. I'm working on a proposal, that will hopefully bring more light on the both the current code and some leads for the future. We've done lot's of discussion recently, with some clear and some not so clear agreements, so I'm currently digging all those archives.

So, I'll put all those on paper, and we'll see if something has changed
during last couple of months (although I doubt cause there was no patches
in that direction).

MT.