Shapira, Yoav wrote:

Hi,
Thanks for noting and resolving the bug.  I'm hesitant to put out a new
5.5.3 build though, because that will create confusion among those
who've already downloaded it.  But we do have other options:
- Just issue a hotfix with StandardWrapper.class, tell people to put it
in server/lib.  We've done this before with other single-class fixes, so
there's precedent.
- Issue a new 5.5.3.1 (now possible with the new versioning scheme)
release.
- Leave this be, keep 5.5.3 at alpha, and have this fix go only into
5.5.4.

What do people think?

The issue is not critical, so proceed with 5.5.3 with a hotfix for people who really need it (so that's the first option).

Rémy