Hi,

>However, the problem is that I need to modify a method in the top level
>Manager interface :(
>
>public Session createSession()
>must become:
>public Session createSession(String sessionId)
>(if sessionId is null, a new session id will be generated)
>
>As the createSession() will no longer be used anywhere, and calling it
>in old managers would create bad behavior, I propose removing it rather
>than deprecating it.

Why can't createSession() simply call createSession(null) ?  That way we
could deprecate it and preserve backwards compatibility, at least for a
little while.  I'm uneasy about simply breaking a major interface, one
that's customized often by users.

Other than that, and given Tim's catch and your fix, I'm OK with this.

Yoav