Henri Yandell wrote:
On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 19:15:24 +0100, Mladen Turk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Henri Yandell wrote:

Biggest warning I have is that the servitude takes time. It'll be a
lot less for Tomcat than it is for me in Jakarta, but it still takes
time.

Well, I'll volunteer for CVS transition if no one else wants.

Now's a good time to think about SVN *grin*.

There's nothing official yet, but last I heard the proposal was to cut
CVS off at the end of the year.

SVN apparently doesn't provide good enough tools for me. For example, I haven't been able to get a revision graph out of it. As a result, it is much less efficient than CVS for being able to isolate a change which causes a bug.

Rémy