Hey George,

the Mapper is create inside Connector.

I think we must setup the new Connector option before we start the MapperListener inside Connector.start()

add connector and Mapper property enableAliasWildcardMatching at Connector
o.a.c.connector.Connector L1076
if( this.domain != null ) {
mapper.setEnableAliasWildcardMatching (this.enableAliasWildcardMatching );
mapperListener.setDomain( domain );
//mapperListener.setEngine( service.getContainer().getName() );
mapperListener.init();
}

Peter

George Sexton schrieb:

OK, if I'm hearing (almost everyone) the issues to address are:

1) Sync getHosts() and getContextNames()
2) Figure out some sort of rate-limiting mechanism to limit DOS -
Perhaps this should be configurable with # 3 below.
3) Make wild card matching a configurable option.

A question for Yoav - At what entity should this mapper option be set ?
Engine? Service?

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.
http://www.mhsoftware.com/