Bill Barker wrote:
Hi,

I think the APR capabilities that we added are now sufficiently stable
to warrant testing. If the other areas that saw changes recently
(clustering, JK) are ok too, then it could be a good idea to release a
new build.

JK should be fine.  I've been pretty careful with the changes.

I was referring to the NIO channel which is marked as "experimental" in the changelog.

It would be nice to fix BZ 35696 (since it's a spec issue).  I'll see if I
can get some time to look at it.

Ok.

Rémy