Yes,

I also think we can build a 5.5.10 release with all the new stuff. The new cluster redesign version is yet only tested under small load. Better I commit my new jkstatus task after my three week holiday for next release (5.5.11).

I have add a new lib (catalina-jmx-ant.jar) for jmx ant tasks to server/lib and two ant scripts include at bin, but I have not test the release
included this things also.

Greetings from ApacheCon
Peter

Remy Maucherat schrieb:

Hi,

I think the APR capabilities that we added are now sufficiently stable to warrant testing. If the other areas that saw changes recently (clustering, JK) are ok too, then it could be a good idea to release a new build.

Rémy