I got same problem. Someone can help me?

Hi,
I try to run Servlet from TOMCAT, but it has error.
Please give me some help!

The Servlet is to access Oracle DB. V8i. from the
Travel DB that I download from Oracle site. I use
Jdeveloper 3.1.1.2 to create this project. It compiles
and runs fine in Jdeveloper. When I try to deploy it
to TOMCAT, it has the following error message:

Error: 500
Location: /examples/servlet/test/test
Internal Servlet Error:
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.resolveClass0(Native Method)
        at
java.lang.ClassLoader.resolveClass(ClassLoader.java:588)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.loader.AdaptiveClassLoader.loadClass(AdaptiveClassLoader.java:430)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.loader.AdaptiveServletLoader.loadClass(AdaptiveServletLoader.java:174)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.loadServlet(ServletWrapper.java:265)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.init(ServletWrapper.java:289)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.service(Handler.java:254)
        at
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java:797)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:743)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(HttpConnectionHandler.java:210)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

It looks to me like Tomcat cannot fine the lib files.

Also, the test.jar deployment file has sub directory.
If I unzip them to
“F:\tomcat\jakarta-tomcat-3.2\webapps\examples\WEB-INF\classes”,
it will create several sub directories and jar files.
How can I run the “test.class” file, if the file is in
a sub directory say “myproject”? Can Tomcat get the
lib and attachment file from all the sub directory?

Thanks very much.

kenny