Hi, Simon.

 Why would you say that it's a bad idea to put .jar files in the
classpath?  In the case of commonly-used jars, like mail.jar for example, why
would it be better to replicate this in each application's WEB-INF/lib
directory?

Thanks,
-Jeff

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 12/27/2000 10:32:34 AM
Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]