CPC Livelink Admin wrote:

> You need to make a copy of mod_jk-auto because it will alwys be generated
> with ajp12 connections. So make a copy, mod it to use ajp13, and refer
> apache to your copy instead of the auto file.

Hi,
    Yes I set up the JkMount directives in mod_jk.conf file such as:
        JkMount /docsoul/servlet/* ajp13
        JkMount /docsoul/jsp/*.jsp ajp13
    This mod_jk.conf is a copy of the auto generated mod_jk.conf-auto
    with some modifications (ajp12 changed by ajp13, some noisy mounted
    context removed (like .cvsignore, CVS!!!), and more ...).
    And there's a link to it in my http.conf such as:
        Include /home/niemaz/DocumentSoul/build/tomcat/conf/mod_jk.conf

    But I'm not sure ajp13 is really used indeed.... How could I check this
out?

Thanx,

--mike