hi JSP/Java gurus,

        It seems ironical that sun's api doesn't have a method to retrieve
Multipart-form data ....or am I wrong???

        I want to retrieve from a HTML-form..multipart data...that is
name,age,particulars etc..along with a Photo(thru file upload).

        For Photo,I need to retrieve file contents and store in a file.

        Earlier,I had developed a similar soln in Perl...in which retrieving
the FileType(using $f=$query->filname;) directly gives a file pointer(to
Remote File) which can be used for reading File Content(just like a local
file) and write to another file.

        Does servlet API have any such methods?? Or atleast IS THERE ANYWAY
OF DOING THIS--retrieving both File and Form data from Single HTML form??

Can anybody pls throw light on this,

Regards
Deeps