AFAIK, this limit doesn't apply for TCP/IP connections, only netbios
connections.

Mark
-----Original Message-----
From: Cox, Charlie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2001 8:17 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Connection refused under hight load

I know that NT4 Workstation only allows 10 concurrent network connections. I
didn't think that limit had changed for Win2k Workstation. Even though your
app is running on the same machine, it is still making tcpip requests which
would count against the limit. This is to force people to buy NT Server.
Charlie