I've run into the same problem.  I created an industrial strength bandaid for
this problem by writing a simple servlet, mapped to /null, that redirects them
where I want to go (which is defined in the web.xml).  I've been too lazy to
investigate what is actually throwing this so if anyone has any insight, please
speak up.  If you need the bandaid code, let me know.

/bill

Dilip Dalton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 02/08/2001 12:36:27 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]